Why use a Seller’s Representative Specialist to sell my home?Seller’s Representative Specialists are trained in specific techniques geared at listing and successfully marketing residential real estate. SRS designees have access to a store of resources provided by the SRS Council. The SRS designation is a qualified designation by the National Association of REALTORS®.
When selling a home, it’s important to ensure that your agent has the necessary training, experience, and know how to get your home sold in the least amount of time at the best price the market will afford.
- SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of their client’s specific needs by using Seller Counseling Sessions to insure all needs are addressed.
- SRS designees concentrate their efforts on the seller client’s ultimate goals to insure the client is at the center of the sale.
- SRS designee is extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
- SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to position their client to receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
- SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
- SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed the expectations of their clients yielding client trust.
- SRS designees know the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner.
- SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.