Nearly surrounded by the Pagan River and Williams Creek, this awesome 447 acre waterfront farm has commanding views of the James River and beyond. This beautiful property is ideal for a farmer, equestrian, hunter or developer looking to build on approximately 1 mile of deep water and marsh. A Manor house with over 7,800 sqft enjoys views not found anywhere in Hampton Roads, a pier with a stout boat lift and gazebo, and a show stopping pool house. There are 6 single family houses and multiple outbuildings, one with an indoor car lift and shop. Settled circa 1621 by Capt. Nathaniel Bass, the historic farm still provides food and shelter for those fortunate enough to enjoy her beauty and bounty.